Today has been a pretty good day. He is stable and looking better. They did not have to do a scope today and the last x ray looked the same as this morning! Thank you all for the continued support!
We were surprised to hear this news. Roby has always been a fine man and we are hoping that he successfully gets through this very difficult medical situation.
If it is of any consolation, I recall the words of my long-time spiritual guru,the late Dr. Norman Vincent Peale who once said: "I thank God, our creator; and I thank the Doctors, our re-creators."
We were surprised to hear this news. Roby has always been a fine man and we are hoping that he successfully gets through this very difficult medical situation.
ReplyDeleteIf it is of any consolation, I recall the words of my long-time spiritual guru,the late Dr. Norman Vincent Peale who once said: "I thank God, our creator; and I thank the Doctors, our re-creators."
We will keep Roby in our thoughts and prayers.
The Burnell Family