Hopefully day 3 will be better. He is stable and fighting. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Day 2 out of surgery was a little rough... Last night the doctor had to do a another scope to suction mucus from the lungs. He was also experiencing an iregular heart beat overnight so they had to shock him with paddles to get it on track this morning. They are planning on doing another scope around 12 today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Megan & Brandon,
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how many prayers are being offered up for your Dad! I have our church and Bible study groups praying for him (and YOU) too. All our love and prayers! Wish we could be there. Sharon & Dick
Robey...hopefully this note gets through to you in some fashion...I just heard the news and I want you to know that we are all praying for you and thinking of you. Get back on your feet soon my friend! Tim Jones.
ReplyDelete